Sunday, April 20, 2008

Chapter 5 The little talk

Once they were out of the room Caroline's dad started talking to her.

"Caroline, what did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Then why is Cloe crying?"

"Um...she got hurt."

"Then why did she say it was your fault?"

"Because...I left something out and she tripped on it."

"Then why did she say that you insulted her and her dolls?"

"Because when she tripped on the toy I left out she broke one of her dolls and she was pretending that another one liked it."

"Oh. So that explains why she told me that you told her that her dolls were the ugliest dolls you had ever seen."

"Ha, ha. I think I'm going to go outside."

"And I think that you are going to apologize to Cloe."

Caroline and her dad went back into the room. "Sorry Cloe", mumbled Caroline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home